9.15.2007

Roll Tide!


We always thought we were too cool to were Alabama football gear until we moved to North Carolina. I guess we're so far removed from it, that we are looking for some kind of connection with our home. Anyway, we went to Huntsville over Labor Day weekend for a wedding, and made a side trip to Walmart to buy something to show our support for the Tide. I realize we look pretty dorky, but it's been fun to wear these shirts during the games (they shrunk a little...).

2 comments:

Sue said...

Isn't that funny? I have my very own UA garb now, too! I also wouldn't have dreamed of wearing it when I was in school. I guess living out of state helps, too! Glad y'all are doing well!

Unknown said...

I love this picture! I always thought I was too cool as well. Alan and I sported our Bama shirts at an Alabama fan bar in Chicago a few weeks ago. :) We are super cool now!