7.11.2008

Baby Greer is here!




Greg and I welcomed our daughter, Greer McDowell Sullins, on Friday, July 4th, at 1:03 p.m. Greer weighed 7 pounds, and was 19 1/4 inches long. She has a wonderfully calm disposition, and has been so amazing to have with us.

I promise to post more pictures soon! We're very sleep deprived right now, but we'll try to get some better photos up next week.

3 comments:

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful 4th you all had! I know the nights and days can seem long, but they are precious moments! Good luck and I will be praying for you THREE as you settle into life. Greer is adorable...look at the hair! It looks a little stawberry blond in the picture! :)

Haley said...

Congratulations! I've been checking to see if you had a baby yet!!! And on the 4th! YaY! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to see more pictures. Love the name.

Sue said...

Congratulations! I have been waiting to see pictures! Greer is beautiful! I hope all is going well!