We had a very big day today! Greer was baptized this morning in church, and then we had a picnic with family and friends to celebrate. Greer was SO GOOD during the ceremony! She smiled and was so sweet during the baptism, and then slept through the rest of the service. A friend of ours made some photos after the service, so I'll post those soon.
We ended this big day by giving Greer rice cereal for the first time! We had been told that babies typically refuse it the first time because it's so new and strange to them and because they don't know how to eat from a spoon. Not Greer! She LOVED it! In fact, I only got this one photo because every time we paused to take a picture, she fussed for more! We even gave her two servings! I think this will become part of our nightly routine now. She's such a good eater!

2 comments:
Congrats on a big day! Greer is so cute sleeping on your lap. I am glad she likes her cereal. It took us forever before Carter liked it. You look great, Anna!!!
Big day! I am glad she is such a good eater...it'll help her sleep too!
Love all the pictures from her baptism...and that red hair! i'm so in love!
Post a Comment