Greer hosted the monthly play date at our house on Saturday, and everybody had a big time! There was so much going on with the babies here, that I only managed to snap one photo. This is Greer and her friend Ella.
While my birthday is not officially until Monday, Greg and I celebrated last night at the Dining Room at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. It was one of the best meals I have EVER had! We spent three hours enjoying course after course, and left completely stuffed. Below is the dessert they brought out to me. It was raspberry souflee with Happy Birthday written in chocolate.

Greer is picking up speed with her crawling. She's still a little wobbly, but getting better everyday. This video is from this morning while she still had on her p.j.'s. She's actually a little faster than this when she's wearing regular pants.

2 comments:
Isn't it so fun to watch them meet milestones? I promise it doesn't slow down from crawling! :) That dessert looks amazing! Hope you have a great birthday tomorrow!
milestone are awesome...yet, bittersweet to watch them start being independent! crawling is just the beginning! happy to hear you had a great early birthday and hope today was wonderful too!
Post a Comment