7.04.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREER!

While others were celebrating the 4th of July, we were celebrating Greer's first birthday! We had a great day of fun, including....
Blueberry pancakes for breakfast...
Lots of playtime before nap...
Homemade peach ice cream and cake (surprisingly, she didn't really like it)...
More playtime before nap #2...
And just a good day all-around with Mama and Daddy.
I've had such a good year, and I am so happy to be alive. I have been such a blessing to Mama and Daddy, and they feel so lucky to have been chosen to be my parents. It has been a wonderful year for our entire family!
Among my latest accomplishments: a new tooth on bottom (5 total), taking steps everyday but not quite walking, eating lots of finger food and very little baby food...and working on the sippy cup, sleeping better and playing harder, talking all the time ("nay-nay-nay-nay" when she's not happy, "good-good-good-good" when she is happy....wish we could get "Mama" and "Daddy" mastered. I also love books and want to be read to constantly!
My big birthday party is next weekend, and I'm excited! I can't wait to show everyone what a big girl I am!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

WOW! Can you believe it has been a year?? You made it! She looks like such a sweet girl. We really do need to get her and Mason to meet sometime.

Jana said...

Hi Anna, I can't remember how I landed on your blog but it is fun to see how you, Greg and baby Greer are doing. She is beautiful! We are moving to Asheville this fall and I would love to chat with you about areas of town. Will you email me at janasavage@hotmail.com the areas that are better to live in...and how you like living there? Thanks - Jana (Savage) Martin