What a weekend! We got 14 inches of snow at our house Friday/Saturday, and had so much fun! It started snowing Friday morning. I attempted to go to work, then turned around and went home. Greer and I went outside around 10:30 a.m., and played in a few inches of snow...
Greer eating the snow.
Our house around 10:30 a.m. with a few inches of snow...which later turned into this:
I took this picture around 7:00 p.m. Friday night. You can see how much snow had piled up on our bench. The snow continued through Saturday!
A picture of our neighbors' homes and our tracks in the snow.
Playing in the snow.
It was fun until we lost power around 7:00 p.m. on Friday night. We spent a very cold night at home, and then Jake rescued us Saturday morning to take us to MamaSu's. We made a lovely snowman there.

2 comments:
wow! 14 inches?! glad that you're enjoying the time indoors and celebrating with family!
That is a LOT of snow. Better you than me! ha, ha. Looks like y'all had a good time and that Greer enjoyed it! Last year, Carter just cried when I took him out to play in it!
Post a Comment