6.01.2010

It's been a while...


I apologize for the delay in updating the blog! We've been out of town and very busy, but are back now with pictures to share!


First - Greg and I haven't taken vacation in three years. We thought it was about time to go on a trip without Greer, so we went to Napa and Sonoma, California (the same place we went on our vacation three years ago). We had a great time, but missed Greer. Here are some photos from the trip: Click HERE.


While we were away, Greer stayed with MamaSu and had lots of fun. She went to school, went to her friend's birthday party, and played with Jacky and Mae. Click HERE for photos.


Finally, we all spent Memorial Day in Huntsville with Greg's family. After a rough drive down, we had a great time. Pictures are HERE.


That's a quick wrap-up! I promise to get back to my weekly updates from now on.

No comments: