7.18.2010

The Zoo!

Well, I'm in a bit of a rush to get these photos up (Greer's nap is becoming shorter and shorter), so these are not in a logical order; however, I'll describe the scene under each one. All of these photos are from our fun weekend at home and at the Greenville, SC Zoo!

This photo is of Greer (attempting to swim) with the big girls in our neighborhood. Our next door neighbor has this inflatable pool, and all the girls come over to swim. Greer LOVES being with the big girls, and says "big girls" all night after she plays with them.


The zoo had lots of exotic animals, but Greer was most attracted to the farm animals. I think this was because they were more accessible (you could touch them and walk up to them). Here she is (a little scared) with a pig.



We spent some time Sunday painting pictures (and the driveway).


It was SO HOT at the Greenville zoo! Greer had an ice cream sandwich that melted almost instantly!


Here she is petting a goat. I think the goat was eyeing the cheerios in her hand.


More painting.


Mama, Greer, and the elephants.


She was very impressed with the elephants, and really wanted to touch one.




Eating chips on the steps at the zoo.


Walking in Daddy's shoes.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Anna, those photos of Greer at the zoo are so cute. Her curly hair is adorable!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

such a sweet little smile! she's getting so big...where does the time go!?