8.01.2010

Friends Visit

What a great weekend! My best friend from college, Karen, came up to Asheville for a couple of days with her family to visit! We had lots of fun, and enjoyed chasing after the kids nonstop. Here are some highlights.
Molly, Alan, and Greer sitting on the pigs in downtown.

Molly and Greer having fun at Bilt.more.

Karen and Anna. We haven't changed a bit from college, right?


Molly and Greer trying on fancy hats. Can you see my reflection in the mirror with my fancy hat on?


The whole gang!


Alan, Greer, and Molly


Alan and Greer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got your card and you beat me to it. I need to be writing you all a thank you for our fun day and night with you all!The tickets to the house and lunch and to help us purchase the wine!! These pictures are precious. Greer is a doll. I know that you are having so much fun with her. I remember when Molly was afraid of the elephants. She loved Dollywood and tried some of the harder rides. We were proud of her. It was a fun trip. Im tired today. Ill have to keep up with your blogsite! Come down here and see us! Paula