4.23.2008

Spring is in the Air!


As you can see, I'm getting bigger by the day! I am still feeling really good, so I hope that lasts for a while. As July quickly approaches, we're getting more and more excited about our new arrival! We're doing a little more work on the nursery, and begin our childbirth classes next week (once a week for six weeks). Greg's family and Granny will be visiting at the end of May, so it will be a busy spring but very fun!


Our flowers are finally beginning to bloom, and this is a photo of a pretty purple iris near our front steps. We have both white and purple irises in bloom, and our roses are growing new leaves and stems. We plan to plant our vegetable garden on Sunday, so I'll be sure to post some photos from that. The weather is still pretty cool here, especially in the mornings and afternoons, but I seem to be a little hot-natured these days, so I'm enjoying the cooler weather.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sue said...

Anna--You look great! Love the top! I hope you keep feeling good!

Leigh Collins said...

You look fabulous! Just pray it stays cool until after you have the baby - if not, you'll only get hotter!