4.06.2008

Mae's 1st Birthday!


Mae celebrated her first birthday Saturday with family and friends. We all had a big time, and enjoyed seeing Mae have so much fun. Mae didn't get too messy with her cupcake, but she enjoyed her new sunglasses and all the love and attention!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

Well, first off, Happy Birthday...late! And this is not a complete stranger although it may seem after so long! This is Kristin (formerly Saunders) from the old Bama days. I jumped from Leigh's blog to yours looking for old sisters. There are so many familiar faces! I see that congratulations are in order! What a blessing! I also see that you are getting snow where ever you and Greg live...so it must not be in Al! You both look great! If you'd like, email me so that I can invite you to our family blog. krosson_proverbs3130@yahoo.com
Take care!