3.31.2008

The Big 3-0!



I finally hit the big 3-0, and had a nice weekend celebrating. I had dinner with some friends last week, and Greg and I spent the weekend in Atlanta for Connor and Hudson's baptism. We got back into town Sunday afternoon, and I was greeted with a mini-surprise party at our house (Mama, Jake, Kelly, Jacky, Mae, and Greg were there). It was fun, and a nice way to ring in my 30's. Above is a picture of the gourmet cake!

Not much else is new. We're slowly but surely getting the nursery ready, and have benefited from some very nice hand-me-downs from Jake/Kelly and Stacey/Scott. We also registered recently, and have bought a few things ourselves. Other than that, it's been pretty boring around here!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, Anna! I had it on my calendar and totally failed to call! So sorry! The cake is beautiful! I hope you are feeling well!

Leigh Collins said...

Happy very belated birthday Anna! I'm so glad I found your blog - I had no idea you were expecting either! Congratulations! Keep us posted on the baby!