
Greer was feeling a little better today, but still very congested and not as happy as usual. I worked from home so I could stay with her, and MamaSu will keep her tomorrow. The doctor said it was just congestion - nothing serious - but it's still hard to see her feel bad.
2 comments:
i am behind after a loss in our family...but am slowly catching up on everyone!
i am sorry to hear you guys are going through a rough patch right now. i remember this time last year we had our first bought with the congestion stuff...i think it's the weather changing? anyway nights are long when little one can't breath and sleep! hope it's completely over and doesn't return!
LOVE the video of Greg and Greer! What a sweet time and her cooing to him was adorable! You guys did so good..she's beautiful!
maybe she'll be a reader with all those books? :)
take care!
kristin
I hate that she didn't feel well but am glad she is better now!!
Post a Comment