Well, we made it through Greer's first week of school and my first week back at work. While it will still be tough next week and the next and the next...I think we'll all be o.k. The teachers at school love Greer, and she is eating and sleeping well there. To be honest, I feel like I appreciate the time we have with her now that she's gone during the day. Any way, on to some pictures.

Mama had a booth at a local arts and crafts fair this weekend and sold some of her glass work. It was fun and the weather was beautiful, so we took Greer to visit.
Now, I must warn you about the video you're about to see!
We had another beautiful day here, so we spent some time outside. In this video, you can see that Greer is having fun as her Daddy lifts her up and down in the air. However, you may want to look away at the end...Greer had too many up's and down's and had a little spit-up!
No comments:
Post a Comment