Greer had another bath today, and you can see from the picture that she is in shock. I've heard that a lot of babies love bath time, but that's just not the case with Greer...although she is getting more relaxed with each bath.
I love all the new pics! The chubby legs, the hair, the Bumbo seat (both of my girls love this). And don't feel bad - Mary Mac loved her baths and still does; Anna never liked it and cried from the second her feet touched the water until she was fully clothed and she is still not crazy about it either!!! She is beautiful, by the way!
1 comment:
I love all the new pics! The chubby legs, the hair, the Bumbo seat (both of my girls love this). And don't feel bad - Mary Mac loved her baths and still does; Anna never liked it and cried from the second her feet touched the water until she was fully clothed and she is still not crazy about it either!!! She is beautiful, by the way!
Post a Comment